2 Ways to Serve your community!
1) Volunteer- Our volunteers are on call 24/7. Respond from your home or work at the time of an alarm to assist in handling an emergency. We understand personal life comes first, but at the community's time of need, our Firefighters and EMTs are ready to jump in and assist.
Minimum Requirements for Volunteer Personnel:
1) Live within 7 miles of 9445 Frankfort Rd.
2) At least 18 years of age with a High School Diploma or GED.
3) Complete a medical physical examination.
4) Become an Ohio Firefighter 1 within 1 year of appointment.
5) Become an Ohio EMT-Basic within 3 years of appointment.